CJM files are configuration files that dictate how TheC64 console runs the game. Looking to download some CJM files our users have made?
Our editor will help you easily create a file with the same name as your game but with the .cjm extension. Put this file with your game on the USB drive you use for your TheC64.
- Add: Controller mapping support for the iNNEXT SNES Retro USB Controller Gamepad.
- Appreciate your feedback and bugs: send to me here. Or better yet, join the support forum here.
- Add: Added an option for “Native” system type; letting TheC64Mini decide how to handle PAL/NTSC. This required some core code rewrite of the app; we tested it – but if anything crazy shows up, let us know.
- Add: You can now quickly clone joystick mappings back and forth between J1 and J2.
- Fix: If no options are selected that build the “X:” line in the config file, the entire line is removed to ensure the config file is completely clean.
- Added support for third party controllers! Currently, Logitech F710 wireless is supported, but added a full framework for adding more. Contact me if you have another controller to add.
- Added a period and forward slash to the mapping collection.
- Fixed a bug where a stray value was written at the end of .CJM files as they were downloaded. The stored versions were not affected by this.
- Under the hood changes to control mapping options – popular keys appear at the top of the list; added many more key mapping options!
- You must select a disk image first. Needed to get the MD5 of the file which helps us tie .cjm files to a particular release.
- When clicking the create button, a new window will open and push the .cjm to you; but you will also get a direct download link to share your .cjm.
- Appreciate your feedback and bugs: send to me here.